Cardamom oleoresin is used as spice. It is non-toxic. It is used in medicines. It has antioxidant properties. It is rich in aroma & has sweet flavoring. It is an important ingredient in Ayurveda medicines.
It is extracted by steam distillation
It blends well with Rose, olibanum, orange, cinnamon, cloves, caraway, ylang-ylang and cedarwood
- It has strong antiseptic & antimicrobial properties & works as a preservative agent.
- It fights cancer.
- It best for preventing blood platelet clumping.
- It is good for vocal cords.
- It is used to prepare soaps, perfumes, cosmetics & more.
- It is used as a flavoring agent in curry & spice products.
- Pregnant women should avoid it.
- People allergic to Cardamom should avoid it.