Jojoba Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
The oil is extracted naturally from the seeds of the Jojoba plant using the cold pressing process. We deliver the Jojoba oil to some of the leading brands across the world at very reasonable rates.
One of the most favored carrier oil used for skin and hair care preparations, Jojoba oil is extracted from the beans of Simmondsia Chinensis plant, commonly known as Jojoba. The plant is native to the Southern Arizona, North-western Mexico, and Southern California. The bright and golden colored oil is highly stable, viscous, nontoxic, biodegradable and remains pure. These qualities make the oil a perfect ingredient for many skin and hair care cosmetics and products.
The chemical composition of Jojoba oil
Main : Erucic acid & oleic acid
Other : Gadoleic Acid (Eicosenoic Acid), Palmitic Acid, Palmitoleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Behenic Acid, Vitamin E, and Vitamin B Complex
Usage Of Jojoba Oil
The oil is generally in the form of liquid wax. It is an essential ingredient in a number of different cosmetic products especially those which are marketed as being prepared from completely natural products. The oil is closest to the oil produced by human skin that heals the skin, protects it from external toxins, and is used in cosmetic products to treat the dryness of the skin. The oil acts as a tonic, moisturizer and emollient.
- Chapped skin
- Acts as a moisturizer
- Controls sebum production
- Speeds up wound healing
- Heals skin cuts, mouth sores, pimples, warts, and acne
- Moisturizes the skin, to soothe wrinkles and reduces scaly lines
- Controls mildew as it is fungicidal
- Treats hair
- Used as a lip scrub
- Makes skin suppler and softer
- Used in hair care products as it prevents dandruff, hair loss, and dry hair
- Remove makeup
- Used in aromatherapy
- Makes skin softer & smoother
- Promotes glowing skin complexion
- Treats sunburns
- Works as a moisturizer for scalp and skin
- Used for acne
- Cleansing Products
- Sunburn Soother
- Lip Balm
- Mosquito Repellent
The organic jojoba oil can add to the shelf lives of the other carrier oils and is very commonly used in the aromatherapy because of its skin and hair care properties. The oil is also used extensively by the massage therapists in a very small amount to mix with the other carrier oils.
Benefits of Jojoba Oil
The anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties of the oil make it an amazing healing agent for a number of different hair and skin care issues.
- Skin care: The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory property of the oil makes it an essential skin care ingredient. It is helpful in treating acne, lesioned skin, and its noncomedogenic property does not block the pores. It seals the skin with a protective barrier and hence protects the moisture. Also, the oil can treat the chapped lips.
- Anti-Fungal Property: Jojoba oil exhibits anti-fungal property and is effective in providing relief from inflammation due to fungal infections. Foot and nail fungus can be treated with just a few drops of jojoba oil daily.
- Promote Hair Growth: With its moisturizing properties, the oil is beneficial for hairs in a number of ways as it protects the hairs from split ends, dryness, dandruff, scalp dryness, and strengthens the hairs.
- Antioxidant: The natural form of Jojoba oil extracted by the Verdure Biotech through cold pressing method is rich in Vitamin E, which works as an antioxidant when applied on the skin. It helps your skin fight with oxidative stress caused due to exposure to toxins and pollutants.
- Heals wounds: It stimulates the healing of wounds by encouraging the binding of skin cells separated due to cut or wound. The natural concentration of Vitamin E in the oil is the reason behind its wound healing property.
A number of healing properties of the oil make it an effective oil in treating the conditions like eczema, psoriasis, acne, fungal infections. The oil can be used as a moisturizer and cleanser and provides a number of skin care and health benefits.
- Prevents clogging skin pores and promotes skin health
- Enhances skin’s capillary walls and also boosts skin’s elasticity
- Treats eczema, acne and many other skin problems
Where to buy Jojoba Oil?
Jojoba oil is pronounced as ho-ho-ba. It is native to the Sonoran Desert of northwestern Mexico and neighboring regions in Arizona and southern California. It is used in shampoo, lipstick, makeup, cleansing products, and in the face, hand, and body lotions.
How to Apply Jojoba Oil
The Jojoba oil has different uses and the application depends on the usages. Most commonly Jojoba oil is used in skincare & in oil burners as a calming fragrance.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding then consult a doctor before use.
- If taken in more quantity then it can cause vomiting, diarrhea, Blurred on a clear vision, difficult to take clear in breath & burning over your eyes.