Olive Oil Supplier
The Olive essential oil is extracted from the fruit of the Olive tree. Its scientific name is Olea europaea and it is a native to the Mediterranean Basin.
Extraction of Olive oil
At Verdure Biotech, the Oil is exported to various parts of the country and across the world at a very reasonable rate. The oil is extracted by cold pressing method. We ensure proper cleaning of the oil is done before grounding the Oil present in the olive drupes.
Properties of Olive Oil
The nutrition factor of Olive Oil is that it contains high amount of calories and fat per gram. Olive Oil contains monounsaturated fat in a huge amount.
Uses of Olive Oil
Olive oil is used in a number of ways. Some of the uses are:
- Olive Oil is used to moisturize the skin and is used to remove the make-up.
- It can be used as a pre-shampoo treatment as it keeps the hair healthy.
- The oil can be used for the treatment of depression.
- It improves the condition of the nail.
Benefits of Olive oil
There are innumerable benefits of this oil:
- Contains antioxidants: Extra virgin Olive Oil is beneficial as it comprises of vitamins, fatty acid and is highly nutritious. It is loaded with a good amount of antioxidants that are very powerful and keep our bodies away from chronic diseases.
- Prevents stroke: Stroke is a very common reason for death in the developed nation of the world. Olive oil contains a good quantity of monounsaturated fats, which reduces the risk of strokes and heart disease.
- Rich in monounsaturated fats: Olive Oil is rich in monounsaturated fats.It contains 14% of saturated fats, whereas 11% polyunsaturated fat, such as omega-3 and Omega 6 fatty acid. But 73 % of the total oil content consists of oleic acid which is called monounsaturated fats.
- Protection against heart disease: Heart attacks are very common and the major cause of death in most of the countries of the world. But researchers have found that the risk of heart disease is very low in Mediterranean countries as they consume Olive oil and include it in their diet everyday.
How to Apply Olive Oil
The Olive oil has different uses and the application depends on the usages. Most commonly Olive oil is used in skincare & in oil burners as a calming fragrance. Dilute the essential oils with a carrier oil for the best results as they are very concentrated. Carrier oil mix well with essential oils and helps take them within the skin.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding then consult a doctor before use.
- If taken in more quantity then it can cause vomiting, diarrhea, Blurred on a clear vision, difficult to take clear in breath & burning over your eyes.