Manufactured in its purest form through the process of cold pressing, the avocado carrier oil is available in 100% organic form. The oil is popular among the leading brands of the skin care industry. Many brands across the nation and world place regular orders for this carrier oil because of its high quality and reasonable cost.
A common ingredient of cooking and tropical skin applications, avocado oil is saturated oil rich in vitamins and beta carotene. The commercial form of the oil is available in the range of green to brown colors and imparts a medium to heavy scent. A typical use of the oil is as an additive to other carrier oils for enriching their vitamin and protein content. The oil forms the main constituent of soap, creams, and lotion manufacturing.
The avocado oil is cold pressed from ripe Avocado’s flesh, which helps it retain the characteristic flavor.
The oil is rich in various compounds including fatty acids like Palmitoleic, Oleic, Palmitic, Linoleic, and Stearic, and others such as tannins, flavoids, lecithin, and Pantothenic acid.
The oil is rich in numerous properties such as carminative, astringent, regenerative, and penetrating. The avocado carrier oil also serves as a super emollient.
Uses of Bitter Almond Oil
Bitter Almond Oil has got several uses as listed below :
- Dry Scalp
- Sun Damage
- Salad Dressings
- Calms itchy skin
- Heals chapped skin
- Replenishes dry skin
- Hydrates and moisturize the skin
- Guard skin from ultraviolet radiation
- Protect against skin damage
- Reduce fines lines and wrinkles
- Re-hydrates and nourishes damaged sundried skin s
- Enhances the absorption of carotenoids and other nutrients
- Used for skincare
- Used for lubrication and in cosmetics
- Used as an ingredient in other dishes and cooking oil
- Used in lotions and creams
- Boosts scalp health so it helps to clear scaly skin and stimulate hair growth
- Used to reduce stretch mark
- Used in aromatherapy
- Used to heal diaper rashes and facilitate healing of wounds and burns to the skin
- Used for skin disease treatment such as eczema and psoriasis
- Increases collagen production so help to keep skin, plump, and decrease the effect of aging
- Avocado scrub
- Cuticle care
- Hair Mask
- Leavein Conditioner
- Hot Oil Treatment
- Makeup Remover
- Face Mask
- Skin Cream
- Dark Circle Cream
- Massage Oil
- Hair Growth
- Facial Cleanser
Benefits of Avocado Oil
Loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins, the avocado oil offers a number of benefits for skin care products, a few of which are listed below:
- Skin Nourishment: The presence of Vitamin E along with other nutrients like lecithin and potassium help moisturize and nourish the skin. The nutrients are easily absorbed by the skin’s outermost layer, epidermis, and help in the formation of the new skin.
- Prevention from & Treatment of Acne: Avocado oil reduces the chances of acne by keeping the skin hydrated without any oily residue left behind. Further, the anti-inflammatory effects of the oil help minimize the acne-related inflammation and redness.
- Accelerates Healing of Wounds: Avocado oil is rich in oleic acid and essential fatty acids that promote the new connective tissue creating process known as collagen synthesis. This helps in faster healing of the wounds on the skin. Further, the essential fatty acids are also observed to reduce inflammation during healing.
- Reduces Aging Signs: Signs of aging start appearing on the skin once it starts losing its elasticity. In this matter, consuming healthy fats helps retain elasticity, which is found in avocados.
- Helps Treat Sunburns on the Skin: Avocado oil contains antioxidants, which are known to ease sunburn symptoms. According to a study, nutrients like Vitamin D, Vitamin E, beta carotene, essential fatty acids, and lecithin present in the oil help soothe and heal the skin. Other studies have shown that consuming avocado oil helps in protecting the skin from harmful UV radiations.
In addition to these, the use of avocado oil also offers additional benefits like improving nail health and scalp health. Being easy to incorporate into the skin care products, the cold-pressed avocado oil is available in 100% Oils.
How to Apply Avocado Oil
The avocado oil has different uses and the application depends on the usages. Most commonly avocado oil is used in skincare & in oil burners as a calming fragrance. Dilute the essential oils with a carrier oil for the best results as they are very concentrated. Carrier oil mix well with essential oils and helps take them within the skin.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.