Super antioxidant immune and mind booster product is an aseptic packaging product. It is on the upswing as prescribers are endorsing this tasty product to reduce oxidative stress, immune stress and mental stress and infection cases. Many other things govern the immune response also – genetic factors, age, gut health, inflammatory conditions or poor environment. Some of those things we cannot change, but we can certainly help with good, beneficial food and supplements.
This time of year is a great time to check each hen for any health problems and treat accordingly. Ensuring your layer have a low stress environment is important, so try to keep things mellow and routine around the coop. Rest too, is highly important. At this time of year it may seem like all they do is eat or sleep, but that’s ok. They have a busy year ahead of them, once the egg laying and chick rearing season starts up, those hens will have plenty to do and it will take its’ toll on their bodies.
- Immune booster for poultry and swine
- Undernourished poultry
- Stress reliever
- Nutritional supplement for animal
- It is said to boost the immune system and helps to guard against certain infections such as salmonella, infectious bronchitis, avian influenza and E. coli.
- It has antibacterial properties, reduces inflammation and is an antioxidant.
- Turmeric has great antibiotic and anti-infective benefits.
- Ginger is another anti-infective, anti-viral herb that boosts the immune system.
Poultry, Swine and Cattle
1.0 ml/ Litter of drinking water or 1 kg/ Ton of feed
500 ml, 1 L and 5 L or 500 gm, 1 kg and 25 kg