GARLBIO have been giving raw garlic to their hens for years, possibly longer, to help them treat infection and respiratory problems but also to improve their appetite and the size and quality of the eggs they lay.After a few weeks of using garlic, sulphur from chicken’s droppings is also reduced which can make your chicken coop and run smell better.
When freshly crushed, garlic releases allicin and allicetoins that have antibacterial properties. It is known to kill only the bad bacteria or ‘pathogens’ and not the ‘good’ bacteria but allicin is also thought to be a deterrent to the ectoparasite red mite due to the taste of the allicins in the blood. In fact, garlic is used in some red mite treatments such as ‘Breck-a-Sol’, which is an acaricide that has been approved for use in the U.K.
Added to the diet, it may help to make the environment in the gut less attractive to internal parasites (worms) although I must stress that this should not be used for confirmed cases of worms or as an alternative to a proven wormer such as Flubenvet.
Amino acids are essential for animal health, contributing to the maintenance of numerous metabolic functions, including maintenance and immune responses. If certain amino acids are missing from an animal’s diet, it may experience reduced immune and metabolic responses, leaving its body more vulnerable to diseases, and, in severe cases, mortality.
Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) has been traditionally used as growth promoters in poultry and other animals. Various researches on yeast have indicated that supplementation of yeast in diet is effective in improving growth and feed efficiency in broilers.
- Very smooth powder, intense sterling smell of garlic
- Strong extensive feeding attraction and antibacterial function, fine prevention and cure effect to chicken coccidiosis
- Promote the growth of livestock and poultry, increase feed utilizing rate
- Make chicken and eggs more tasty by increase the flavor
- Anti-mold action, can be used instead of or partly instead of mould inhibitor
- Particular fragrance, can hide the bad smell from fishmeal,cottonseed meal, rapeseed meal and blood meal, increasing feeding rate.
- Have certain health care function to animal’s heart and liver.
- Used as growth promoters
- Improve immune and metabolic responses
Poultry, Swine and Cattle
1.0 ml/ Litter of drinking water or 1-2 kg/ Ton of feed
500 ml, 1 L and 5 L or 500 gm, 1 kg and 25 kg