Cirrhosis is a slowly progressing liver disease in which normal liver tissues are replaced by scar or fibrous tissues. When Cirrhosis is in its last stages, it causes liver failure – a condition in which the liver fails to do any of its functions. It is a life-threatening condition, which needs urgent treatment. Some research shows that certain herbs may help fight liver disorders like cirrhosis (scarring of the liver). Here’s a look at several herbs that show promise as a natural means of boosting liver health.
|Excipients : QS
- Regulates the stomach abnormalities and helps in building hunger and appetite.
- Betters Digestion and Bowl Movement
- Liver plays a vital role in removing the toxins from the body, producing bile to aid digestion and absorb fat.
- Great help for eliminating Toxins in the body
- Morning sickness
- Loss of appetite.
- Improves functional efficiency of the liver
- Decrease Fatty acid syndrome
- Pre-eclamptic toxaemia
- Hyperemesis gravidorum
- Loss of weight
- Hormonal imbalance
Poultry, Swine and Cattle
1.0 ml/ Litter of drinking water or 500 mg to 1kg/ Ton of feed
500 ml, 1 L and 5 L or 500 gm, 1 kg and 25 kg