We at Verdure Biotech supplies 100% organic Betel leaf oil and supplies in bulk to both domestic and international market directly from the farms.
Betel Leaf Oil is obtained from the evergreen and perennial creeper, the betel plant. The plant has its origin in Asia and belongs to the Piperaceae family. Its leaves are heart-shaped and need to be steam distilled in order to produce yellow coloured betel leaf oil. The leaf unveils excellent medicinal properties.
The chemical composition of betel leaf oil is iron, calcium, potassium, phosphorous, vitamin A & C, hydrolic acid.
Betel Leaf oil blends with Clove, Cardamom, Cinnamon.
Let us dive in detail to explore more about the practical uses and health benefits of betel leaf oil.
- Relieves pain : An astounding analgesic, which is used to alleviate the pain caused due to small cuts, bruises, rashes, inflammation (internal/external), indigestion, constipation, etc. A gentle application of a paste made from betel leaf oil on the affected area can help one get rid of pains. One can also chew betel leaves to get relief from internal pains.
- Acts as Antioxidant : Due to its properties, Betel leaf Oil contains the effectiveness of antioxidants. Antioxidants clear free radicals from the body. The oil restores the average PH level of the body and treats the infected and upset stomach, which prevents one from constipation.
- Improves Digestion : The essential Betel leaf oil can be massaged on the stomach as it helps in the secretion of digestive acids and gastric juices. The oil improves digestion due to its carminative, intestinal, anti-flatulent, and gastroprotective properties
- Improves Metabolism : The Betel leaf oil triggers circulation and stimulates the intestines to absorb vital minerals and nutrients, which leads to increased body’s metabolism.
- Reduces Gastric Pain : The Betel leaf oil keeps the duodenum free of harmful free radicals and toxins, therefore helps to reduce the Gastric Pain.
- Improves Appetite : The Betel leaf Oil restores the normal pH levels of the stomach and flushes out all the toxins. The oil ensures an average pH level in the body, which triggers hunger hormone to get secreted and increases appetite to keep one fit and healthy.
- Promotes Oral Health : A gargle with a drop of betel leaf oil mixed with warm water benefits in oral health in many different ways such as
- Refresh breast
- Protect against germs & bacteria’s
- Cleanses the mouth
- Prevents tooth decay
- Strengthen the gums
- Reinforces the teeth
- Prevents oral bleeding
- Treat Sore Mouth
- Treats Respiratory Problems : The Betel leaf oil is an excellent benefit to ones who suffer from chest and lung congestion. The oil cure respiratory problems as well, such as Asthma.
- Eases Bronchitis : The Betel Leaf oil act as a fantastic remedy for bronchitis due to its medicinal properties.
- Antiseptic Benefits : Rich in polyphenols, especially chavicol, makes the Betel leaf oil as an amazing antiseptic. Thus, it offers dual protection from germs. As an excellent antiseptic, it can be applied on cuts to kill germs. Also, it treats inflammation such as arthritis and orchitis.