Ginger lily absolute is extracted from the white lily flower by the solvent method. Its odor resembles the sweet smell of honey. The flower of ginger lily grows near Mumbai. The white ginger lily flower is used to decorate the idol of Ganesh on Ganesh Chaturthi.
Blends well With: Tuberose, Orange flower, Jasmin auriculatum abs and hydroessence, Jasmin sambac abs and hydroessence, Frangipani abs, Bakul abs, Tonka bean abs, Hay abs, Fir balsam abs, Cabreuva eo, Sandalwood eo and abs, Peru balsam eo, Ruh kewda, Osmanthus abs
- Massage oils
- Bath salt
- Bath oil
- Creams soaps
- Chest congestion
- Prevents nausea
- Relieves stomach aches
- Serves as a stimulant to the heart
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Treats fetid nostrils
- Beneficial for inflammation, asthma, boils, nausea, pain, & hiccups
- Works effectively for liver complaints
- Has tranquility & anthelmintic properties
- Fights bad mouth taste & smell
- Acts as a vasodilator, digestive & stomachic
- Used in the treatment of vomit & diminished appetite
Directions for use
- Bath & Shower
The essential oil is inhaled through the aromatic steam, as well as being absorbed by the skin.
This technique helps to clear your head and nose.
Balances your body and mind while helping to soothe aching muscles.
- Diffusers & Burners
A natural air freshener, this technique creates a balancing ambiance and mood.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.