Ginger grass oil is fresh & spicy with a sweet lemony note; it has a complex aroma. It has a warming massage blends for muscles & joints. It brings inspiration & motivation for achieving new goals. It is steam distilled from the grass.
Blends well with:
This oil blends well with Cananga, Geranium, Rosewood, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, and other essential oils that are floral.
It mainly consists of geraniol, farnesol, geranyl acetate, methylheptenone, citronellol, citral, dipentene, and limonene.
- It is used in aromatherapy.
- It improves the circulation of blood.
- It helps in calming and reduction of stress, as well as the opening of sinus passages.
- Promote Emotional Health
- Relieves Respiratory Congestion
- Acts as an Insect Repellent
- Promotes Skin Health
- Provides Pain Relief to Muscles and Joints