We are the most reputed names to manufacture and supply supreme and quality tested Citronella Oil. This special organic oil is extracted from a hardy grass, which is found in the native country of Sri Lanka and Java. Citronella Oil is used to make wax candles and is used as an insect repellant.
Extraction of Citronella Oil
At Verdure Biotech, Citronella Oil is extracted by the process of steam distillation. Fresh chopped, dried or partly dried grass is used for this process and finally when the oil is manufactured it is made easily accessible by us.
Properties of Citronella Essential Oil
This naturally found insect repellant Oil is distilled by the use of two varieties of grasses. It is yellowish-brown and has a grassy smell. The main ingredients found in this specific oil are citronellol, citronellol, and geraniol.
Main : Citronellol, geraniol
Other : Camphene, Dipentene (Limonene), Nerol, Methyl Cugenol, borncol, Thujyl alcohol, and Geranyl acetate and more
Cedarwood, orange, geranium, lemon and bergamot
Uses of Citronella Oil
There are several uses of Citronella Oil :-
- Insect repellent
- Antifungal agent
- Treat parasitic infections
- Heal wounds
- Lifts mood
- Fight fatigue
- In perfumes or as a flavor additive in food
- Best for skin
- Support cellular and skin health
- Provides a research-proven uplifting aroma
- Used for cleaning the kitchen or bathroom
- Clean, condition, and add shine to your hair
- Used for oily skin, and repellent to ants, fleas and moths for externally
- Provides relief in inflammations
- Therapeutic properties listed as antiseptic, deodorant, insecticide, parasitic, tonic and as a stimulant
- Helpful for healing infections
- Produces a pleasant smelling natural insect repellent.
- Helpful in muscle and respiratory systems
- Used in pharmaceutical and medicines
- Helpful in headaches, Migraine, and Repellent
- Used in soaps and candles, and has common applications in massage
- Insect repellent
- Hair care
Benefits of Citronella Oil
The following are some of the benefits of Citronella Essential Oil :-
- Inhibit bacteria and growth of fungus: Citronella oil is used to stop the growth of fungus especially in the region of throat and ears. It also kills bacteria and stops their growth.
- Fights depression: It reduces negative feeling and anxiety.It, therefore, gives a fresh feeling, which refreshes our mind.
- Anti-inflammatory Property: The oil is used to alleviate any kind of toxic element getting into the body by using any kind of drugs or narcotics, hard or spicy food or any type of disease.
- Removes bad odor: The oil is used to remove bad odor from the body as it has a lemon-like smell, it is used in small quantities as a spray or deodorant.
- Eliminates toxin: Citronella Oil is used to remove excess water, salts, fats and other waste material from the body. It makes the body feel light, gives a glow to the skin and reduces fever.
- Natural pest repellent
- Cleans surfaces
- Emotionally uplifting and stress-reducing
- Skin and scalp soother and booster
How to Apply Citronella Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.