Rose absolute oil is extracted for the flower petals of the best-known flower, rose and is botanically known as Rosa damascene. The flower and its absolute oil are both exotic and stunning in aroma and visual appearance. The Rose absolute oil is a renowned aphrodisiac.
Extraction of Rose Absolute Oil
The rose absolute oil is extracted by the method of solvent extraction method to produce the oil in its purest form. At Verdure Biotech, we manufacture and supply the Rose Absolute Oil at very affordable prices to many prominent brands of the world.
Properties of Rose Absolute Oil
The Rose Absolute Oil has a dark yellow to amber appearance. It possesses many therapeutic properties such as Uterine tonic, Aphrodisiac, antidepressant, antiseptic, antimicrobial, Neurotonic, anti-inflammatory, and Calmative properties. The main constituent so the oil includes:
- 2-phenylethyl alcohol: 70-75%
- Citronellol: 10-15%
- Eicosane: 4-5%
Uses of Rose Absolute Oil
- Due to its sweet floral aroma, the Rose Absolute Oil is used in aromatic and perfume industry
- It is extensively used in aromatherapy
- Rose Absolute Oil is used commonly as an emollient in many skincare products
- It is used to promote relaxation
- Eases pain
- Relief from menstrual discomfort
- Decreases anxiety and stress
- Stimulates sex drive
- Eases depressive symptoms
- Reduce anxiety, stress, depression, and pain
- Increase libido
- Protect against harmful bacteria and fungi
- Treats stress, fear, grief, anger, depression & deals with other emotional problems
- Increases blood circulation and it controls the high blood pressure and other heart problems
- Booster for Liver and gall bladder
- Treats Asthma, cough liver congestion, nausea, and high fever.
- Has soothing effect it is used for hydrating and moisturizing the skin
- Controls cancer growth
- Good Antiseptic and good for all skin types
- An important ingredient of creams and lotions
- Good moisturizing agent for the skin
- Hair Oil
- Body Wash
- Face Wash
Benefits of Rose Absolute Oil
- Rejuvenates Skin : The oil is renowned for counteracting with the visible aging signs and reduces wrinkles and helps in getting smooth and rejuvenated skin. Due to this reason along with its scintillating fragrance, Rose Absolute Oil has been an essential ingredient of most of the skincare products.
- Calmative : Because of its calmative properties, the oil helps soothe the emotions and bring calmness. The oil is useful as an antidepressant and can be beneficial for getting relief from stress, anxiety, and depression. It promotes relaxation and is used for getting sound sleep.
- Antiseptic : Rose Absolute Oil is a natural antimicrobial and antiseptic in its purest form. It can be effectively used to clean the wounds, killing the bacteria and hence reducing the chances of further infection.
- Helps in balancing moisture levels in the skin and reduce the appearance of skin imperfections
- Promotes an even skin tone and healthy-looking complexion
- Soothing and stress-relieving aroma
- Rejuvenating, stimulating, and harmonizing
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
How to Apply Rose Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with Bergamot, lavender, ylang-ylang, lemon, chamomile, clary sage, geranium, jasmine, neroli, patchouli, sandalwood oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding then consult a doctor before use.
- If taken in more quantity then it can cause vomiting, diarrhea, Blurred on a clear vision, difficult to take clear in breath & burning over your eyes.