Fenugreek Oil Supplier
We are one among the popular names in the worldwide market when it comes to manufacturing, supplying, and distribution of premium quality Fenugreek Oil, 100% organic in nature.
Fenugreek oil is derived from an annual herb, which belongs to the Fabaceae family having its origin into the Mediterranean regions, Southern Europe and Western Asia. The oil is extracted from the dried small leaves of this scientifically known herb, Trigonellafoenum through the process of steam distillation. The herb is widely produced in countries like Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Iran, Nepal, Bangladesh, Argentina, Egypt, France, Turkey, Morocco, and Spain.
Fenugreek oil is yellowish and slightly brown in color. The oil contains volatile compounds and its aroma is bitter and fragrant.
The chemical composition of Fenugreek oil is moisture, fiber, ash, protein, fat, and carbohydrates.
Fenugreek oil blends with benzoin, lavender, ginger, sandalwood, basil and clary sage.
- Menstrual cramps
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Weight Loss
- Irritated Skin
- Expel Mucus
- Kidney health
- Breast Enlargement
- To Get Rid of Dandruff
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Used in aromatherapy
- Rich in soluble Fiber that awesome for reducing weight Loss
- Cures acne; it reduces inflammation, swelling, pain, and redness around pimples
- Has antioxidant qualities, prevents pimples from oxidizing, and also blackheads formation by preventing cells from free radical damage
- Used for the treatment of boils, carbuncles, cysts, furuncles, ingrown hair, and folliculitis
- Prevents cancer as it has anti-carcinogenic properties
- Promotes blood circulation
- Provides relief from swelling, caused by hives and itching
- Used in massage oil as it soothes the skin so provides relief from inflammation
- Used to remove phlegm from the throat, provide relief from coughs and bronchitis
- Works as Natural ingredients for weight loss.
- The mimics estrogen hormone in females as it contains diosgenin which used to make synthetic estrogen.
- Reduce the risk of diabetes
- Improve milk production and flow
- Improve weight loss
- Raise testosterone and boost sperm count
- Reduce inflammation
- Reduce the risk of heart and blood pressure conditions
- Pain relief
- Skin Cleanser
- Glowing Skin
- Reduce Blemishes
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.