Ajwain Oil Supplier
We are one of the leading exporters of premium quality Ajwain oil and supply the oil to many different parts of the world. The essential Ajwain Oil is extracted from the Ajwain seeds in its purest form by our team using the steam distillation process.
Ajwain, a common ingredient of Indian kitchen and frequently used spice in many cuisines in India, is commonly known as bishop’s weed, ajowan caraway, ajowan, and carom seed. Ajwain is derived from the seeds of the herb Trachyspermumammi, or CaramCopticum. The herb belongs to the Apiaceae family of plants and is a native of Egypt, while is widely used in the South East Asian countries like India, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, and Iran.
Ajwain Oil contains around 50% of thymol, along with carvacrol, a-terpinene, dipentene, styrene, dillapiole, carvone, limonene, p-cymene, b-phyllanderene, and a-pinene.
The seeds of the oil contain some essential nutrients like calcium, thiamine, niacin, carotene, phosphorus, riboflavin, carbohydrates, proteins, iron, and fatty minerals.
Ajwain oil blends well with other spice oils like sage and thyme. This is also works with citrus oils like orange, lemon and bergamot.
Uses of Ajwain Oil
- Instant Relief from Acidity and Indigestion
- Treats Common Cold
- For Ear and Tooth Ache
- For Cleaning Wound
- Oma Water
- Stop Greying of Hair
- Mosquito Repellent
- Cleansing skin
- Alleviate Bronchitis
- Get Rid of a Fever
- Treat Asthma
- Get Relief from Arthritis
- Relieve Neuralgia Pain
- Alleviate Headaches and Migraines
- Improve Digestion
- Get Relief from Flatulence
- Treat Stomach Ulcers
- Used as an ingredient in toothpaste and mouthwashes
- Used in eardrops for earaches
- Used for aromatherapy, in massage body oil and providing relief from muscle spasm, cramps, and arthritis
- Used for the treatment of cholera and diarrhea
- Useful in breathing issues as it relaxes air passage
- Provides aid in healing painful throat
- Provides ease in the stuffy nose, sinus congestion, colds, and coughs
- Helps in kidney stones as it dissolves stone and treats urinary infections to relieve pain and another discomfort of the kidney
- Used to alleviate rheumatic pain and inflammatory condition.
- Used in wound cleaning and treating skin infection because of its antiseptic property
- Has antifungal component i.e. thymol and Ã-pinene which helps to get rid of molds, yeasts, and other fungi
- Used for the treatment of emphysema, migraine, and rheumatic pain
Benefits of Ajwain Oil
- Helps in Digestion : Ajwain Oil can treat flatulence by as it can be used to kill the intestinal parasites. It possesses anthelmintic and nematicidal properties. It prevents the growth of harmful parasites and bacteria in the digestive system.
- Treats Cholera and Diarrhoea : The essential Ajwain oil is extensively used for treating various intestine and stomach issues and is used to treat cholera, vomiting, diarrhoea, colic pain in babies.
- Treats infections related to Respiratory System : It is rich in macro and micro nutrients that essential for the immune system of our body. Hence, it is used to improve immunity. It also helps in fighting some seasonal infections like cold, flu and asthma.
- Treat Urinary Infections : The diuretic, lithotriptic and cleansing properties of the Ajwain essential oil helps in dissolving the renal calculi and kidney stones. It is also beneficial in the treatment of urinary infections by removing toxins, salts and uric acid from the body.
- Enhances Fertility : Ajwain oil is used for many years for enhancing fertility. The aphrodisiac property of the oil helps improve the secretion of hormones like estrogen and progesterone.
- Pain Reliever : Ajwain essential oil also acts as a pain killer. It is used commonly to treat pains like an ear ache, muscle and joint pain, and rheumatic pain.
- Nasal Congestion : The oil is very effective in treating nasal congestions. It cleans the mucous membrane and the respiratory tracts when inhaled.
- Fights Fungal and Bacterial infections : The anti-fungal property of the Ajwain essential oil helps in fighting fungal infections due to mods, yeast, and fungi. The oil is also beneficial in preventing various bacterial infections and boosts the immune response of the body.
- Fight bacteria and fungi
- Improve cholesterol levels
- Lower blood pressure
- Combats peptic ulcers and relieves indigestion
- Prevent coughing and improve airflow
- Has anti-inflammatory effects
How to Apply Ajwain Oil
The Ajwain essential oil has different uses and the application depends on the usages. Most commonly Ajwain oil is used in skincare & in oil burners as a calming fragrance. Dilute the essential oils with a carrier oil for the best results as they are very concentrated. Carrier oil mix well with essential oils and helps take them within the skin.
- If a person is on diet, avoid using of ajwain oil as it stimulates appetite.
- Consult to doctor before using while pregnant or breast feeding.