VER-ACI Liquid is a liquid acidifier for poultry drinking water based on a synergistic combination of organic acids, essential acid and phytonutrients. The acids lower the pH and thereby improve the digestionof nutrients and inhibit the growth of pathogenic bacteria, moulds, and yeast. Animal feed is generally considered to be an important factor to control salmonella. A novel approach is to combine organic with essential oils. By the use of VER-ACI liquid we make feed and digestive system grow and multiply pathogenic organisms, which increases the productivity immensely. VER-ACI ensures the growth of the animal and reduces the increase of pathogenic bacteria in the gastrointestinal region.
- Improves the digestion, absorption and utilization of feed
- Stimulates the activation of digestive enzymes
- Less corrosive, completely bio-degradable and less stringent smell of acids
- It creates acidic conditions in feed which controls the growth and multiplication of harmful pathogens.
- Improves the appetizing of feed and which helps in improving feed intake.
- Lower downs the acid binding capacity of feed.
- Activity in Bird Effects on Pathogenic Flora
- Acidifies all parts of the digestive region
- Results in low intestinal pH, which reduces the pathogens like Salmonella, clostridium perfingers, Listeria and Compylo-bacter jejuni.
- Acidification favors growth of acidophilus bacterial flora that prevents multiplication of pathogens.
- Effects on Nutrient Digestion
1.0 ml/ 5 Litter of drinking water Swine
1.0 ml/ 3.5 Litter of drinking water
1 L and 5 L