Walnut Oils Supplier
Verdure Biotech is the leading manufacturer & supplier of Walnut Oil. It has extreme shelf-life stability. It is repellent to high temperatures. Walnut oil is known for boosting brain health. This oil is rich in antioxidants. It helps in fighting the signs of aging as it helps in reducing fine lines & wrinkles. It also lowers the stress level & free from stress-causing radicals.
It is used in Beauty, Food, Aromatherapy, Nutraceutical, Beverage, Sports Nutrition, Health & Wellness, Pet Nutrition, and Vitamins & Supplements.
Alpha-linolenic acid, linoleic acid, oleic acid and saturated fats
It is extracted by the cold-pressed method.
- Fungal infection
- Athlete’s foot
- Dark Circles
- Used as anti-aging agents
- Reduces fine lines & wrinkles
- Provides relief to fungal infections
- Has antioxidant properties
- Reduces hair loss & removes dandruff
- Good for cardiovascular health
- Fights insomnia
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Boost skin health
- Decrease inflammation
- Lower blood pressure
- Cuts belly fat
- Boosts blood vessel functioning
- Reduces risk of cardiovascular diseases
- Promotes hair growth
- Fights dandruff
- Helps fight hair loss
- Great antioxidant
- Helps treat psoriasis
- Remedy for infection
- Fights wrinkles
Directions for use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with Grape seed oil, almond oil, rosehip oil, marula oil & baobab oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.