Cucumber is known for its mild and cool nature. It is traditionally cultivated in India.The oil keeps various skin problems at a bay and it is highly moisturizing and has cooling properties.
Extraction of Cucumber Oil
The oil is obtained through the cold-pressed method at Verdure Biotech and after this filtration is done in a clean method.Firstly,cucumber seed is taken out from the cucumber plant and then it is dried and cleaned before extracting Oil from them.
Properties of Cucumber Oil
This fruit is proved very healthy and it contains a lot of nutrients,it is used in various ways and is known for its cooling,skin tonic,calming and moisturizing effect.The oil has Omega-6, oleic and palmitic fatty acids.
Main Constituents : Linoleic, or Omega 6, Fatty Acid
Uses of Cucumber Oil
There are immense uses of Cucumber oil:-
- Very effective in cosmetic application
- Act as a soap cleanser when used with aloe Vera AND OLIVE OIL.
- You can apply it as an effective D-tan face pack, you can mix it with olive oil and sandalwood paste.
- Reduces acne,irritation, and sunspot
- Dry skin
- Effective in cosmetic application
- Act as a soap cleanser when used with aloe Vera
- Use as an effective D-tan face pack, you can mix it with olive oil and sandalwood paste
- Reduces acne, irritation, and sunspot
- Cools the blood and has a purifying effect on the intestine
- Treats diabetes, gout, Arthritis & obesity
- Used for dyspepsia & stomach ache, healing of the burns
- Kills tapeworms
- Keeps the skin healthy, fresh & moistens
- Used in cosmetics as an ingredients
- Used as an ingredient for skin products, hair products & nail product
- Mainly used in salad
- Used for flavoring of many dishes
Benefits of Cucumber Oil
It has a lot of benefits, as given below:-
- Acts as hair nourishment : The oil, if used twice on the scalp,keep it free from dandruff,enhances smoothness and promotes hair growth.The oil helps in strengthening hair roots and reduces hair problem.
- Helps in digestion : Two to three drops of the Cucumber Oil can be mixed with food and have.It clears the digestive tracks and helps in the process of digestion.
- Best for oily skin : For the people with oily skin, when they use Cucumber Oil regular basis,it will not only helps in the reduction of acne breakouts, blackheads but also keeps the skin hydrated.
- Conditions Skin : If this oil is used everyday it will give a nourishing effect to the skin,due to its cooling and soothing property it will make the dull or damaged skin look radiant and amazing.
- Excellent anti-ager
- Keeps the skin’s protective barrier strong
- Improves firmness and elasticity
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.