Bhringraj oil is used to prevent hair loss. It contains important nutrients that fulfill the deficiency of minerals. It promotes hair growth; it increases vasodilatation that means widening the blood vessels that improve the blood flow of the roots. It activates hair follicles.
- Alopecia (hair loss)
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Fatty liver disease
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Seborrheic dermatitis (dandruff)
- Scalp psoriasis
- Scalp ringworm (tinea capitis)
- Skin infection
- Urinary tract infection
- Makes Hair Lustrous.
- Aids For Sleeping
- Improves Eyesight
- Promotes hair growth
- Prevents hair fall and baldness
- Treats dandruff and dry scalp
- Slows down hair graying
- Treats scalp infection
- Nourishment to the hair
- Liver cleanser
- Aids for healthy skin
- Relief from headache
- Improves eyesight
- Reduces stress and improves sleep pattern
- Improves memory
- Used To Treat Dandruff & Dry Scalp.
- Treats Baldness & Helps In Hair Growth
- Prevents Hair Growth
- Also Prevents Graying Of The Hair
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.