Corn Oil Supplier
At Verdure Biotech, the oil is manufactured and supplied in 100% organic form to some of the leading brands across the world. Our Corn Oil has gained popularity due to its high quality, purity, and reasonable price.
Corn Oil, one of the largely used oils in the US, is extracted from corn, cultivated in different varieties worldwide. It is an edible oil obtained as a byproduct of cornmeal and starch from Zea Mays, also known as Maize. The edible fruit corn comes in specific yellow color but corn oil comes in a range of colors including from yellow, red, orange, purple, blue, white, and black.
Corn Oil is extracted from corn’s seeds (Zea mays) by cold pressing. Dense when processed, the oil is refined and treated with a solvent to obtain a relevant density. It is made free of fatty acids and volatile organic compounds through the cold pressed process.
Likewise other organic oils, Corn Oil is rich in minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants. It is high in Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids, monounsaturated & polyunsaturated fats, as well as linoleic acid. It is also rich in Vitamin E, K, xanthins and also has traces of other antioxidant compounds.
- Prevents Allergies and Chronic Diseases
- Antioxidant Properties
- Promotes Growth
- Balances Cholesterol Levels
- Cooking as a frying oil
- Soaps, rustproofing, paint, and salve for metal surfaces
- Drug molecules as a carrier in preparing pharmaceuticals
Popular Uses & Benefits
- It is a feedstock used for biodiesel
- Has many industrial uses: soap, salve, paint, rustproofing for metal surfaces, inks, textiles, nitroglycerin, and insecticides
- Used as a carrier for drug molecules in pharmaceutical preparations
- Has anticholesterol property as it lowers LDL blood cholesterol
- A key ingredient in margarine and other processed foods
- Used for skin and hair care. As it moisturizes skin and corn oil can be used as a hair conditioner as it makes hairs more manageable
- Used as a tonic; it contains linolenic acid which is required for the proper functioning of kidneys, liver, heart, reproductive system, and digestive system
- Reduces blood pressure post-consumption in hypertensive patients
- Fights inflammation
- Healthy Eyesight
- Skin Care
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.