We are one of the reliable names in the industry to supply the superior quality Castor Organic Carrier Oil to almost all across the world. Castor Oil has proven itself as an effective natural treatment dealing with several health issues and has been in use for thousands of years. Castor Oil has been applied to several medicinal, industrial and pharmaceutical use. It is also used as multipurpose vegetable oil.
Method of Extraction
Castor Oil has been extracted from the seeds of Ricinus Communis plant, also known as castor beans. They do contain a toxic enzyme named ricin which undergoes deactivation through the process of heating and becomes safe to use.
Castor Oil is used as an additive in
- Biodiesel fuel
- Fuel in lamps (in Egypt)
- Beauty products
- A Powerful Laxative
- A Natural Moisturizer
- Promotes Wound Healing
- Impressive Anti-Inflammatory Effects
- Reduces Acne
- Fights Fungus
- Keeps Your Hair and Scalp Healthy
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Pharma uses
- Very effective in healing the body
- Used against irritable bowel syndrome
- Used for the treatment of various skin conditions like tumors, cancer, Cyst, and many others
- Used as insecticides and fungicides
- Helps in delaying the symptoms of bloody diarrhea, abdominal pain, mouth, and soar sensation
- Can be applied to the scalp to induce hair growth
- It is a fatty vegetable oil it makes ingredients of cosmetics products like lipstick, eyeliner, deodorant, soaps, and perfumes
- Can be applied to eyelashes, eyebrows to promote hair growth
- Used in food and flavoring
- Works as a food additive and flavoring agent
- Increase immunity
- Boosts circulation
- Get rid of moles and cysts
- Treat joint pains
- Lowers Symptoms of arthritis
- Makes your hair stronger and thicker
- Heals dry, irritated, sun-burnt or acne-prone skin
- Help Treat Constipation
- Help Treat Arthritis
- Ease Symptoms of Fibroids
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.