We provide unmatched quality and honest pricing for our Cypress Oil to some of the leading brands worldwide. You can contact us for a free quote.
Cypress Oil is produced from the Mediterranean Cypress tree and gets extracted by the process of steam distillation of its leaves and twigs. Verdure Biotech is the leading manufacturer and distributor of Cyprus Oil.
Properties of Cypress Essential Oil
In terms of appearance, Cypress Oil is found to be thin, pale yellow coloured oil. The oil shows antiseptic, diuretic, astringent, anti-spasmodic, and deodorant properties.
Chemical Properties: Cyprus Oil comprises of key chemical components such as a-pinene, camphene, sabinene, b-pinene, d-3carene, myrcene, a-terpinene, terpinolene, linalool, bornyl acetate, cedrol, and cadinene.
Uses of Cypress Essential Oil
Cypress Essential Oil has gained a lot of popularity due to its therapeutic and medicinal uses, some of which are listed below:
- The oil is highly effective in the treatment of various health conditions of the body.
- Cypress Essential Oil is used for aromatherapy and medication purposes.
- Cypress Oil stimulates hormones.
- It has also been considered as a Nerve tonic
- The oil balances body systems and relaxes the mind
- The oil helps to hydrate and condition the oily skin.
Benefits of Cypress Essential Oil
Here we are going to read the amazing health benefits of Cypress Essential Oil in detail.
- Effective Treatment of Wounds: Cypress Oil is very effective in treating external as well as internal wounds. It also prevents the body against possible infections due to these wounds. In short, the oil protects one’s body from various diseases.
- Heals Muscle Cramps and Pulls: Due to its antispasmodic properties, Cyprus Oil heals spasm problems such as muscle cramps and pulls across the body especially legs.
- Removes Harmful Toxins : Cypress oil removes all harmful toxins in the body along with excess salt and water in the form of sweat.