Grape seed Oil is extracted from the seeds of grape through the process of cold press method.. In actual, it’s a by-product of wine making. In the process of formation of wine, grapes are being pressed and the leftover grape seeds are used to make Grape seed Oil.
Verdure Biotech is one among the leading producers and distributors of Grape seed Oil across the globe. Positioned in India, the manufacturer has the capacity of resources to deal with bulk orders from leading brands worldwide. Our products get certified through different levels of the quality tests that are conducted to ensure unmatched quality among various competitors.
Properties of Grape Seed Oil
- Physical Properties : The color of Grape seed Oil is yellow. The oil is light in weight and does not carry any odour. It possesses a fine texture and gets readily absorbed by the skin.
- Chemical Properties : Grape seed Oil is rich in various chemical properties such as antioxidant, anti-aging, anti-depression, anti-septic, and antiviral.
Uses of Grape Seed Oil
Grape seed Oil is popularly used by health care, cosmetics, and food & beverage industries to make their products beneficial for end-users. Some of the uses of this oil are listed below:
- Cooking oils
- Skin toner and moisturizers
- Hair care products
- Lip balms
- Pet food formulations
- Controlling heart disease
- Regulating blood sugar
- Moisturizing skin and hair
- Lowering LDL cholesterol while raising HDL cholesterol
- Reducing the risk of heart disease
- Work as anti-aging that means it prevent Acne and Aging
- Makes skin brightener
- Eliminate weak hair, hair loss, and dandruff
- Reduces wrinkles
- Promotes more attractive hairstyles, strangers, and healthier your hair
- Used as a makeup removal
- Protects from Ultraviolet rays by Sun
Benefits of Grape Seed Oil
Grape seed Oil carries numerous health benefits for the skin as well as body, some of which are given below:
- Healthy Skin : It moisturizes the skin and helps in the removal of scars and acne.
- Healthy Hair : It strengthens hair and prevents hair fall.
- Aromatherapy : It relaxes both mind and body.
- Improves the appearance of blemishes
- Supports healthy metabolism
- Creates an uplifting environment
How to Apply Grapeseed Oil
The Grapeseed essential oil has different uses and the application depends on the usages. Most commonly grapeseed oil is used in skincare & in oil burners as a calming fragrance. Dilute the essential oils with a carrier oil for the best results as they are very concentrated. Carrier oil mix well with essential oils and helps take them within the skin.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.