Spike Lavender Oil is an organic oil that contains camphor in high amount. The oil has a very fresh and spicy aroma, whereas its color depends on the species of oil used for extraction.
Extraction of Spike Lavender Oil
The flowering tops of the Lavender plant are used in the extraction of the Spike Lavender Oil. The process of steam distillation is used for extracting the oil from the plant.
Properties of Spike Lavender Oil
This Spike Lavender Oil comprises of the following constituents Linalool, 1,8-Cineole, Camphor, Borneol, and B-Pines.
Use of Spike Lavender Oil
The following are the uses of Spike Lavender Oil :
- Acts as a soothing agent and helps in fighting several skin infections which enable to get rid of various skin allergies, sun strokes, and sunburns
- Act as a pain killer and relieves from severe pain of arthritis and muscular joints.
- Used in paints as a solvent
- Provides good mental health. Keeps the nerves in order and let arises no question of anxiety.
Benefits of Spike Lavender Oil
- Reduces fungal growth : Spike Lavender Oil helps in reduction of growth of fungus and any other kind of bacteria that is harmful to the body. Two to three drops of the oil should be mixed in bathing water and used on a regular basis for this purpose.
- Fights Insomnia : This oil basically helps in fighting problem related to a sleep disorder, it stimulates overall vibration, promotes natural energy from within and provides a deeper connection with the environment.
- Helpful in getting relief from Pain : This oil helps in reduction of any kind of pain. Spike Lavender Oil should be diluted and used with other carrier oils to soothe pain and inflammation of any kind.