Neem Oil Supplier
Neem oil is an evergreen tropical tree of India and used traditionally as a folk remedy. The oil is versatile and is used for many religious purposes, personal and industrial uses. Neem oil is also beneficial medically. It is found in countries like India, Pakistan, Nepal, and Bangladesh.
Extraction of Neem oil
Neem Oil is extracted by pressing the fruits and seeds of the Neem tree. The Neem oil is brown to green in color and is made available easily at a very cheap rate by Verdure Biotech. The oil is exported to various corners of the world and many leading brands.
Properties of Neem oil
Neem oil consists of fatty acids which comprise of oleic and linoleic acid. It contains Oleic acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Vitamin C, and Carotenoids.
- Fungal infections
- Skin thickening
- Skin redness
- Water loss
- Wound healing
- Skin infection
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Provides relief from redness include facial redness, bumps, and pimples
- Help to treat worm, insect and mosquito bite
- Works as an insect repellent
- Most ayurvedic medicines and beauty products make use of neem oil
- In Ayurveda, it is used to treat urine infection, urine disorders as well as stomach/intestinal worms
- Improve immunity
- Used on skin infections or worm/insect bite to get rid of redness, itchiness, and inflammation
- Helps to get rid of dandruff
- Get rid of blackheads and prevent them from coming back
- It also helps aging skin, any kind of skin irritation and itching
- Fights off foot fungus
- Fades scars
- Treats acne
- Fights the appearance of wrinkles
- Treats dry skin
- Encourages hair health and growth
- Gets rid of dandruff
- Effective against skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, septic sores, rashes, burn and acne
- Has antiviral and antibacterial properties
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.