Parsley Seed Oilis derived from the seeds of the Parsley plant. It has a refreshing herbaceous flavor and is used worldwide for garnishing. This important spice is used in many Asian countries and is an important ingredient in the kitchen.
Extraction of Parsley Seed Oil
The extraction of Parsley Seed Oil is done by the process of steam distillation. This product is high in demand across the world and Verdure Biotech supply this product to many of the leading brands worldwide.
Properties of Parsley Seed Oil
It is a light yellow color liquid with a thick consistency. The oil smells herbaceous and slightly woody.The oil has been usedas spice and condiment and has medicine and anti-microbial property. According to research, it reduces Kapha and Vatadosha in Ayurveda.
Uses of Parsley Seed Oil
Parsley has a refreshing aspect and the following uses:-
- It kills microbes and stops its further growth
- The oil helps in blood flow and circulation.
- It acts as a detoxifying agent and helps in the removal of harmful toxins.
- The oil induces contraction.
Benefits of Parsley Seed Oil
There are innumerable uses of Parsley Seed Oil as given below:
- Cures digestive problems: Use of few drops of Parsley Seed Oil during the bath or you can use it as a general massager to enjoy its digestive benefits. It helps in the secretion of bile and many other gastric juices.It relieves from problems like stomach infection, constipation, and bowel movement.
- Protects our body from Rheumatism: The major cause behind rheumatism and arthritis is fluid retention, obstruction in the circulation of blood and collection of uric acid in joints and muscles.Parsley Seed Oil detoxifies and removes uric acid from joints and muscles, it further expels problems like water retention and any other kind of impurities.
- Helpful in mensuration pain: If 2 drops of this oil are mixed with sesame oil and used it helps in getting relief from problems like mensuration cramps,headache,nausea,back pain, and fatigue.