Peppermint Oils Manufacturer & Supplier
Peppermint oil is an aromatic herb of the mint family and found in India, North America, and Europe.
Peppermint oil is a hybrid of water mint & spearmint. It is used in soap, shampoo, bathing oil, aftershave lotions, cosmetics, perfumes, chewing gums, toothpaste, ointments, lotions, analgesic balms, creams, etc.
Extraction of Peppermint oil
Peppermint oil is used for a variety of different purposes and is extracted from the leaves of the peppermint plant through the process of steam distillation. The oil is manufactured at AG Industries, processed and made available at a very reasonable price not only at the national level but at the international level.
Main: Menthol & Menthone
Uses of Peppermint oil
This antibacterial herb is known for various uses as given under:-
- Muscle and joint pain
- Sinus care and respiratory problems
- Alleviating headaches
- Improves IBS symptoms
- Oral health
- Hair growth
- Repels bugs
- Reduces nausea
- Sunburn relief
- Oral Products
- Confectionery Products
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Fragrance Products
- Stimulates the digestive system
- Cures with indigestion and nausea
- Remedy for muscle and nerve pain, headaches, stomach problems, cold and intestine problems
- Has a calming effect on the body which can reduce muscle pain
- Help freshen bad breath and pacify digestive issues
- Used as home repellent prevents it from Mice, Rats, etc.
- Used as a mouth freshener
- Helps soothe digestive problems such as diarrhea and indigestion
- Flavoring agent
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Face Care
Benefits of Peppermint Oil
Unlike many natural herbs and medicines, there are numerous benefits of Peppermint oil as given under:
- Reduces muscle and joint pain: It reduces inflammation and chronic pain of joints and muscles if applied to the affected area properly.
- Used for IBS: Peppermint oil is used to reduce IBS which is a gastrointestinal condition and can lead to conditions that involve abdominal pain, constipation, and conditions like diarrhea.
- Effective against nausea: Nausea can occur usually after any operation. Results and research prove that inhaling of Peppermint oil lowers the level of nausea.
- Relieves headache: With effective usage of Peppermint oil, you can get relief from any kind of pain and headache. It provides a relaxing and soothing effect in a very effective manner.it also reduces the pain of migraines in most of the patients.
- Prevents allergy: The oil like clove and eucalyptus oil helps in preventing any severe kind of allergic condition prevailing. It relaxes the nasal passages and clears out the nose of any muck and pollens.
- Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing
- Promotes digestive health
- Repels bugs naturally
How to Apply Peppermint Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Manufacturer of Peppermint Essential Oil at Wholesale Price
AG Industries is a leading manufacturer, distributor, and wholesale supplier of bulk orders of peppermint oil. Peppermint is a hybrid species, a cross between spearmint and water mint. We create peppermint essential oil and oil powders meeting food, nutritional, and drink grade standards.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.