Star Anise Oil is also known by the name of Illicium Verum.It is an evergreen tree and is a native to China and Vietnam. The oil is helpful for aromatherapy and other ayurvedic uses. We are the leading supplier of Star Anise Oil and export to all parts of the world.
Extraction of Star Anise Oil
The oil is derived from the seeds of the Star Anise plant. Oil is extracted in the Verdure Biotech by the process of steam distillation in an organic and unique way.
Properties of Star Anise Oil
It is a yellow color liquid.Its aroma is sweet, spicy and warm.The oil is antiseptic, anti-rheumatic, anti-inflammatory, anti-hysteric and anti-epileptic.
Uses of Star Anise Oil
The oil is used for the given reasons:-
- To cure back pains, hernia, and rheumatic
- As a spice in Asian cuisine and for flavoring in many Indian foods
- It helps in the proper functioning and stimulation of the entire nervous system
- It is also used for cooking and baking purposes
Benefits of Star Anise Oil
There is an abundance of its benefits. Some of the benefits include:
- Used as Apirent : The oil is not harsh for the stomach and liver. It helps to cure constipation, motions and any kind of in digestive issues. It is very safe and can be used effectively yielding good results.
- Carminative : The oil acts as a carminative, it helps to soothe problems related to gas and indigestion. It acts as an excellent ailment and be used in a timely manner. Star Anise Oil also reduces the level of indigestion which is the major cause of gas.
- Acts as an Insecticide : The oil acts as a toxic killing several kinds of small insects which are harmful. The smell of the oil keeps insects away, it can be used as a spray and vaporizer.
- Heals Wounds : The oil has an antiseptic property it helps in healing any kind of wounds.It can be applied externally thus giving outer coverage and protecting it from any kind of dust and damage.