We at AG Industries are the reputed company to supply and export Cinnamon Leaf Oil. Cinnamon Leaf Oil is used in culinary applications to make good dishes due to the presence of a deep spicy aromatic essence. The oil hails from the Lauraceae family, which is found mainly in tropical countries of the world. It is known for its aromatherapy properties that deliver benefits like relief from depression, stress, and any kind of weakness. The leaves of the cinnamon tree are of good quality and carry a high fragrance that comes along with the oil when extracted.
At Verdure Biotech, we supply Cinnamon Leaf Oil at by keeping in mind the quality and purity aspects and various requirements laid by the industry. The oil is extracted from the evergreen oval-shaped cinnamon leaves through a steam distillation method. After processing of oil, the packaging is done in a way that makes it capable of being supplied to different corners of the world without any damage or harm to its quality.
The main chemicals found in the Cinnamon Leaf Oil are Eugenol, Eugenol Acetate, Cinnamic Aldehyde, and BenzylB. The color of this oil’s parent tree is rust-like, which grows up to a height of 15 meters. Due to its rich chemical composition, it exhibits various beneficial properties such as antiseptic, antibiotic, analgesic, aphrodisiac, cardiac, stimulant, tonic, and vermifuge.
Cinnamon oil blends with Clove Bud, Cedarwood, Lavender, Lemon, Neroli, Orange, Rosemary, Thyme and Ylang-ylang.
Uses of Cinnamon Leaf Oil
Cinnamon Leaf Oil is quite useful in a range of applications like:
- As a vaporizer that can be inhaled for clearing chest congestion, and relief from depression
- As a natural massage oil
- For bathing for a refreshing and relaxing aroma and calming effects
- In creams, lotions, and perfumes
- As a sweetener and spicer due to a stronger aroma
Benefits of Cinnamon Leaf Oil
There are innumerable benefits of this oil:-
- Pleasant Aroma: Few drops of Cinnamon Leaf Oil can be added to wool laundry drying balls. The balls mingle and the scent is transferred while laundering to bedding and towels.
- Natural Cleanser: The oil extensively reduces the growth of bacteria. Few drops of the essential oil, when mixed with homemade cleanser and used to wipe the surface, leave a nontoxic scent.
- Promotes Sound Sleep: Placing a few drops of this essential oil on the back of the pillowcase helps promote restful sleep. With a healthy sleep, the mind gets refreshed offering complete relaxation.
- Fights Infection and Skin Disorders: When used genuinely, Cinnamon Leaf Oil helps fight dangerous infections like toenail fungus and fights skin problems like acne. It stops the acne-causing bacteria and restores necessary moisture to the skin.
- Good for Hair: Cinnamon Leaf Oil solves various hair problems like hair thinning, hair fall, and dandruff. Being completely natural and potent, it stimulates hair growth, keeps the scalp healthy and free from itching and redness.
- Other Benefits: Cinnamon Leaf Oil contains Cinnamaldehyde which forms the cause of its deep aroma. It also calms depression feelings, tones the entire body, and stimulates glandular system, easing periodic pains. The oil is also popular for its ability to clear infections of the respiratory tracts. Besides, it also helps reduce and/or eliminate pains like rheumatisms, arthritis, and other general ones.