Amla Oil Supplier
We are one of the reputed names in the industry to supply the most supreme quality Amla Oil.
Amla tree, a multipurpose plant whose fruits, seeds, leaves, stems, and roots cater to astounding health benefits. Its popularity has grown all over the world. Amla oil is made from dried amla fruits. Amla oil is extracted from dry Indian gooseberry fruits (Phyllanthusemblica) which is a rich source of vitamin C, minerals, tannins, flavonoids, and ellagic acid. Vitamin C enhances hair growth, prevents hair fall, and delays premature grey hair growth. The amla seeds are reported to be an abundant source of omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids. Hence, it wears the tag of an anti-aging agent by reducing the oxidative stress in the body. Amla oil is the potent inhibitor of 5-alpha reductase which prevents male baldness.
The chemical composition of Amla oil is ascorbic acid, ellagitannins, emblicanin A, emblicanin B, punigluconin, and pedunculagin. It also contains punicafolin, phyllanemblinin, lavonoids, kaempferol, ellagic acid, and gallic acid.
- Hair Growth
- Rejuvenates Dry Skin
- Cardiovascular Health
- Prevents Baldness
- Anti-aging agents
- Strengthens the immune system
- Curbs cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Enhances brain health and its functions
- Alleviates mental stress & premature aging
- Ameliorates respiratory function and cardiovascular health
- Curtails the growth of scars, blemishes, age spots, and wrinkles
- Lessens sinus congestion
- Augments male fertility and urinary health
- Improve immune function
- Lower or control cholesterol levels
- Lower or control blood sugar levels
- Improve brain health and function
- Reduce the effects of premature aging
- Improve vision
- Reduce dry skin
- Reduce dehydration
- Eliminates Dandruff
- Has Antioxidant Capacity
- Improves Heart Health
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.